Apple pie that's good for your thighs! (LOL, my friend came up with that one)
Well, it's a healthy alternative for apple pie..
Here is an easy-to-make, healthy snack for the fall season! It satisfies those cravings for apple pie, without increasing your body fat. Eat it as a snack on the go, or even as a dessert when you're craving something sweet after dinner. It's nutritious, hormone balancing, filling, & your taste buds will love it!
What you need:
- 1/2 cup of Apple Puree or Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Ground Flaxseeds
- 1 tsp of Ceylon cinnamon
- A pinch of pink himalayan salt
- Optional: add in walnuts or pecans for some added crunch & healthy fats
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl or cup with a spoon until blended. Simple, easy to make. Enjoy!